what bathroom do transvestites use?

technically they still are what they were born as but now they represent the opposite sex. ? where do they go

Favorite Answer

whichever gender they present as

and transvestites don't change sex, transsexuals do

Source(s): ..

In some states, like Missouri, the reliable gender defines. in the adventure that your substantial mechanical installation is male, you visit the adult men's room, and in the adventure that your substantial mechanical installation is lady, you visit the girls' room. In some states, while you're dressed wisely, have a letter from the shrink that asserts which you're present technique exchange scientific care, and behave wisely, you visit the restroom of your assumed gender. final halloween, to tease the girls individuals at my artwork place, I wore a costume. the only different costume interior the workplace replaced into of a woman clothing as a witch. i replaced into getting somewhat frightened, via fact until I spoke i replaced into passing as lady 0.5 the time and by making use of the time i had to flow to the restroom it replaced into going to be a topic. I wasn't 'assuming a woman place' nor did I relatively have some wellness care expert's be conscious, so I wasn't in any respect involved interior the girls' room, that could desire to have been thoroughly irrelevant. fortuitously, the adult men's room replaced into empty whilst i replaced into there, think of if some guy had walked in and observed somebody with long, blonde hair (much less high priced wig), hose and heels (not too tall), yet with a costume hiked as much as do the corporation at a urinal--it may well be an issue. I hear that the trans individuals scout out the unisex restrooms and use them on each and every occasion available. fortuitously, each and every now and then, if the respective gendered restrooms are those small, single person centers, then it is common to decide for the room that suits the clothing. the genuine problem arises while adult men are doing what they are doing looking forward to in basic terms adult men approximately them and ladies are doing what they are doing looking forward to in basic terms women approximately them, yet somebody does not extra healthy, that irrelevant man or woman could desire to be doing something offender with the aid of making use of being there, in some places.

Transgendered and transsexuals use the bathroom of the gender they identify with.

Source(s): I know transgendered people.

XD

The poetic answer is: it depends how they feel in their hearts.

The systematic answer is: if they have a penis, man; if they have a vagoo, female.

If they have both, I think they can be called "Super Users". They have access to the bathroom of their choice. (joking, btw)

The sitters

not the pointers

I DO Boy-leave

Dumb Question!

They go to the one of the gender that they are now trying to be.

the one on the left > !

While dressed as a woman, I should think the women's side

any bathroom with a door

• ?

My mind is blown.