I'm not sure what this brown spotting is? Did anyone have the same thing and end up pregnant?

I miscarried and had a d and c on nov 16th then another one due to blood clots on the 23rd. well the bleeding stopped shortly after i got home and my bf and i have been having unprotected sex since the 27th. its been just over 2 weeks now and yesterday i experienced some brown spotting and sore breasts and same today. todays spotting is a light brown mixd with clear discharge (sorry tmi) anyway i should get my period Around dec 21st. idk what to think of this spotting since were trying to get pregnant again. thanks for ur Answers

• Lisa
    Favorite Answer

I don't think you are pregnant.I think your body is still trying to recover from the miscarriage and 2 D&C's.It might be in your best interest to cool off a little and allow your body to fully heal before you rush to get pregnant again.Good luck.

i don't know if you could be having implantation bleeding or not. I think it would be too soon to be having that but implantation bleeding is bright red to pinkish maybe brownish in color and last for 1-2 days with no flow or clots like a normal period would have.