Men, when you're wife/significant other initiates sex?

How do you prefer that she approaches you?

Inspired by an answer to another question, does it put you off if you're wife/SO is more aggressive or verbally up front about sex? Would you prefer that she be more subtle in her way of letting you know she wants you?

Link to question that inspired this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah32c...

Favorite Answer

Just jump me.

Men don't like "subtle". Subtle = confusing.

Well here's a list that I really like. Just about any of these things would be initiation. But her simply saying, "Would you like to have sex?" works well too.

I've sourced the list I was talking about. It's a top ten list.

Men best respond to visual cues for arousal, fact.

Using subtle remarks and such doesn't do it for me. The best method for me at least is to have my significant other undress in front of me and get nice and close.

No words at all, and 100% arousal.

Source(s): Personal

Her going into the bedroom...like normal...then coming out in sexy underware...forget any football game...we are going to be a rockin!!

We have a small sign that we do...even in public...pulling of the right ear...which means...its go time. If we are at a party...we try to leave as soon as we can...speed home...in most cases...and then go at it. One couple knows this sign...my wife told the wife of this couple...and saw the sign. I guess she told her husband b/c a couple of days later he asked me about the "party" I went to when I left that party.

I prefer the subtleties of seduction but sometimes I just want to be raped by a nerdy woman who is a sexual amazon inside.Smoldering, smoking passion.

My wife is Russian and our cultures are very different, when my wife wants sex, she will just simply look at me and say "I want sex", and it works for me.

I just wish SOMEONE would initiate sex with me :(