Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Would this be a true statement? Anyone and I mean Anyone who still supports Obama and the Democrats has?

without question...Ulterior Motives?

What could they be?

.

Favorite Answer

They will all support him until the most liberal of all media sources (TMZ and grocery store tabloids) turn on him.

we passed the rubicon of polite discourse,in part,when obamer and reidpelosi force fed

the public with the deem n pass on healrh care procedure ,,it caused a lot of outrage

to the absolute pig in muck joy of the left.,wanna talk compromise? screwya.

what impelled me to toss (almost) a beer bottle at my 1917ss zenith 80$ tv set,

was katy courics interview of sara palin,calling her 'disingenuous' (lying) in her beliefs.

The left has used name calling with any opponent using alinskys' 'rules for radicals'

to evade discussion of issues,racists,nazis,KKKonservatives,homophobes,xenophobes,etc.

A parliamentary tradition is to deed an opponenent his sincerity of beliefs,then debate substance

of policies historically to present day.

ed schultz wishing/hoping for the chance to 'rip dick cheneys' heart out,kick it a hundred yards'

david lettermans tastless scummy remark on a- rod 'doing' bristol palin,

jokes about trig palin.

The left treats obama per the dictates of marxist/leninism,IE,'social democrats are sometimes useful idiots' I agree with a portion of that sentence.

turning the US into a social (a la unione de yuropa) democracy = THE END of the USA as a place where

freedom reigns,and the buffalo still stomp around

600 seats yanked from demdum fat bottomz,,,more to come

Thes guys if given the chance,will turn us into haiti

maybe yes maybe no davey. yeah dave some 90 year old guy (you did say anyone) has ulterior motives lol

I do not agree.

even though I am a hardcore Republican, I don't feel like all Democrats have bad intentions. some are just very loyal to their camp and will always vote Democrat, while others do have bad intentions.

No. In fact, the statement seems to be a vastly paranoid misperception of reality.

Yes that would be a fact, and the agenda they have is not good for free loving Americans

Source(s): Merry Christmas May God bless you and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelsoi & Reid.

The destruction of the United States of America.

Bill Ayers

• Liz

Yes the progressive liberals want to turn the US in to a socialist society.

• NOT!

Didn't Obama say he would pay your mortgage if you support him unconditionally?

• Dale

No just more whacko conspiracy theories, is your tinfoil hat on too tight.