Whats going on with me?

i've just begun dating.

My current boyfriend and i have officially been a couple for a week, but today i felt flustered and scared whenever i'd think about him. I didnt like it at all. However when I was with him, i calmed down a bit and felt happier. Then as we were leaving school and parting ways, he unexpectedly kissed me. Now i feel even unhappier. I dont want to break up with him, but i dont understand whats going on either. Someone please help me.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe you dont want to be with him

• 1 decade ago

You did say you started dating, right? And also you did say you don't feel comfortable (feel scared thinking of him)? Although his presence made you a bit calmer, you didn't feel happy about his kissing you?

He is not your kind.

Looks like he just wants to have sex with you. If you also want the same, go ahead.

If not, try to keep away from him. Date somebody else.

It's alway a wonderful experience to make love to the person you love.

• 1 decade ago

Either you're scared of commitment right now and how things will be at school, you don't know how to handle a relatioship, or you just liked him as a friend all along.

Try hanging out one-on-one outside of school and if your'e still nervous and uncomfortable...I think it's time to move on.

• 1 decade ago

Since you are just beginning to date. Every situation is going to be a new one for you. The first thing is to feel comfortable with him, if this is not happening, then maybe you goes got off to an earlier start than you needed to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're not happy with this relationship, but maybe you're scared you won't have someone else interested in you this way. My advice is to move on to be ready when the right guy comes along :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you might not be happy with him or you could just be in a not so great mood today. if these weird unhappy feelings keep up then i would tell him about it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

are you scared or not ready to be in a relationship?

how old are you? is this your first one? if you really care for him id stick it out, if not you might want to break up before he gets more attached

• 1 decade ago

i think you're still trying to get used to him don't worry your feelings will make more sense to you in a matter of time

• 1 decade ago

Ya you need to keep looking for someone else.

• AZD²
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

gonna have to give it a chance so you can learn to sort through your feelings and no what they mean.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.