Is racism learned or is it an innate characteristic?

Undoubtedly little kids are not racist but is it something that's naturally developed later in life? Naturally people are prejudiced whether it be religion, race, height, weight, etc. I've never heard of a good point for it being learned, and I'd like to know why others think it is.

I'm not getting any evidence or reasons for it being learned. People naturally hate that which is different from them.

All I saw was just a bunch of statements with no support.

Favorite Answer

i think its taught more than anything else. im sure there are cases where for example, one asian, one hispanic, liked the same girl. the asian guy gets her and then the hipanic guy no longer likes asian people etc. there is no good reason for people to be racist.

I hare racism

Racism is learned through out your life u don't know why people do it but it Is horrible and the reason they are racist are because of little things

Racism is learned through little nuances you see