Is it cute or what do you think? guys opinions preferred?

Okay so I can be stubborn,well it's like if I believe in something really strongly there is seriously no changing my mind...It's just if I have strong views on something it takes A LOT for me to change my mind...but recently a guy told me that this was really cute ..and it was nice that I was passionate about something...and that its a real turn on..

so my question is guys would you find it cute? or what would you think of it?

I'm 17 btw...

I'm open minded to most things ...just certain things you won't change my mind

• hodgy
    Favorite Answer

strong will and stubbornness is an attraction.we like to try and melt and break down your strengths

• MP

He just fed you a line. People who are stubborn like you describe are usually close minded and unreasonable. There's a time to stick to your guns, and a time to be open to discussion and others' viewpoints, and NO, stubbornness isn't attractive.

Like the other person said, the guy thinks you're cute, not necessarily you being stubborn.

That would depend on exactly what the thing was that you feel strongly about.

As for the guy who told you that, he doesn't think your beliefs are cute, he just thinks YOU'RE cute.