B. asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 1 decade ago

the most commonly used renewable energy resource in the united states is?

wind biomass hydro solar

• Ned
    Favorite Answer

here's the article that thoroughly explains the current use of all major renewable energy resources in United States.

http://www.renewables-info.com/interesting_energy_...

The most commonly used renewable energy resource in the USA is the sun.

There are so many different ways to use the sun for heating the air in the winter, producing electricity all year round, heating water year round, etc.

Here are just some of the ways the sun is used as an energy resource:

- drying wet closes on an outside line

- keeping window drapes open in the winter to help heat the inside of the house / apartment

- solar air heating in the winter

- solar PV panels for electricity year round

- solar cooker

- solar water heating

- solar charged electric lawn mower

There is a step-by-step video guide online right now that can show you how to reduce your power bill by making your own solar panels.

Take a look at it: http://tinyurl.com/Earth4EnergyRew

Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house.

Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!

Is this homework? If it's in the context of generating electricity, then hydroelectric makes more electricity than the other three combined.

But if it's energy for any purpose, then it must be solar. Imagine the energy it would take if all houses and businesses needed to heat 4 seasons out of the year. And that doesn't even count the energy to grow our crops.

I never imagined that it was possible to get Free Electricity. I have seen a lot of products offering ways to save on electricity or get free power and I have tried most of them. To my dismay, they are all useless and I just wasted my money trying them. When I saw Power Innovator, I remembered that if someone would have created a Free Energy Device, it would have been Prof Richard Goran the genius that invented the electricity.

And tell you what: this system literally turns my electric meter backwards! Can you imagine how much money I am saving on my electric bill? I hope that many more people will use your product. Thank you so much!

Wath here a free presentation: http://tinyurl.com/PowerInnovatore

Wind :D ??!!