is karma real? how can we get good karma?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Karma is most definitely real. Getting good karma requires putting positive energy into the universe, i.e. doing something good for someone else, leading a good moral life, volunteering at a soup kitchen... There are many ways, the main ingredient is love.

Let me tell you a story... but first... karma is definitely real. One day at a concert, I found a $20 dollar bill on the floor. I wasn't sure what to do because I did not see who had dropped it. I pondered on what to do, keep it or give it to a worker at the theater. My conscious told me that I should return the money in hopes of receiving good karma. It is better to return the $20 and miss out of the immediate reward because if I did not I believed that I would receive bad karma. The next week I ordered tickets for my boyfriend and I to attend a movie (early showing). Low and behold, a few days later, the manager of the theater contacted via email. She let me know that the movie's early showing was cancelled and apologized for it. She let me know to contact the theater for a full refund. She then went on to offer to buy those tickets for me for another day or even another movie! Therefore, KARMA IS REAL!!! Be good to others and the universe will be good to you.

Well, karma is the belief that, "What comes around goes around." This means that what you put out you're going to get back. For example: If I go out and kick a dog, this belief suggests that something bad would happen to me later (Like I break an arm). With this in mind to get good karma all you would have to do is do something nice for others like give a homeless man some spare change, talk to the office/school reject, etc. Karma isn't something that will happen immediately though, but don't lose hope!

Best wishes!

Some people just seem to believe that everything they hear is real, no matter how wacky it is. Karma is a completely imaginary concept.

You don't need to look far to find examples. Look at Kim Jong-il. He's spent his whole life living like a king while thousands of his countrymen have perished through starvation and the enforcement of his barbaric rules. He was born into relative luxury and will die in relative luxury without ever having contributing anything positive to humanity or the world. It doesn't seem fair. What's happened there? Has karma just missed him out for some reason? There's hundreds of examples just like this.

Some people will then go onto argue that he'll suffer in his next life, he'll go to hell or some other nonsense. Well that's just rubbish as there's no proof for either. No one knows what happens when you die, so people talking about hell or future lives are simply making things up. It's all imaginary...just like karma.

Karma is very real. And to get good karma, do good things.

karma is when you do something mean something mean comes back and most of the time i believe it to get good karma you are nice to people and help them out in some speacial way

If you consider karma to be what most people think it is : What you do comes back on you

then the answer should be obvious: do good things and good things you will find

• Sal D

Karma means action, you have to do something positive to do it.

yes. its real. ever heard of the threefold rule? what ever u do bad or good comes back on u times three. so lead a non selfish life, do good things and u will be rewarded with good karma

Yes, and you need to live your life as positive as you can. Do what you can to help others and give as much as you can to society. There are mantras and chants to ward off bad karma....see you tube.

Too bad for those who thumbed me down ..how little you know.