Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 1 decade ago

AMAZING HORROR-BASED GAMES!!!?

PLEASE HELP!

Hey, I looooveeee gaming. But i pretty much only play horror-based/puzzle games.

But..Im stuck, I feel like I played all the good ones!

It is tradition for me and my family to play a new horror game for the christmas holidays xD

My favorites were

ETERNAL DARKNESS

RE4

REmake

RE0

RE5

FEAR2

Condemed1

Condemed2

Silent Hill4

Silent Hill: Homecoming

Alan Wake

Also these games; but there arnt really horror..

Bioshock1

Bioshock2

Dead Space

ive tried one version of Fatal Frame...for Ps2; but it was kinda tacky. Does it get better? Are the Xbox versions better?

Also Ive started Silent Hill2 for ps2.... But, its so slow.. Does that one get better?

I would really appreciate it if you didnt just give me links to sites of TOP HORROR games.. I want YOU to tell ME what your FAVORITES were...and what u recomened.

Thank you!!!

Favorite Answer

Hello there.

One of my favorites was Alan Wake. Of course, You have already listed that.

There is -

The Clock Tower Series.

Haunting Ground.

The Forbidden Siren Series [ PlayStation 2 Only I Think. ]

Siren is the most scariest out of them. It has a unique ability called " Sight Jacking " where you can see what your enemies' see which can help you know where to move.

Clock Tower is defiantly famous being from the 1990s. The PlayStation 1 and Windows 95 Versions are amazing, Especially for their time. With multiple endings, You must make your choices wisely!

Clock Tower 3 is a bit different but good with the Chase Sequences.

Haunting Ground is very similar to Clock Tower 3 but more Open World as you are in a Mansion.

Source(s): Experienced Gamer. Experienced Horror Gamer.