Super cheap Archos 101?

Where can i order an Archos 101 for a cheap price? im short on money and i was REALLY hoping for one under $200.. Please help...

Favorite Answer

Tim,

I total understand and relate to you, unfortunately, I doubt you can do it right now for under $200 legally. Why?

Well Archos is having production issues and people can't get them - especially the Archos 101 16GB. Retailers are selling them for the list price of $299.99 for the 8 GB and $349.99 for the 16 GB. Fact is some people are selling theirs for a profit (e.g. $500 or more for an A101 IT 16GB).

Right now, I'd suggest you put the money back and wait. I'll admit I found an 8-inch Android 2.2 tablet for around $200, but thing is the software isn't ready for prime time and the manufacturer isn't supporting it. I hesitate to mention it.

Archos does have some Internet Tablets for under $200, but they are much smaller than the 10.1 inch screen for the Archos 101. You can always window shop at the Archos Store (http://store.archos.com)./

Source(s): Personal opinion and experiences.