Straight, Gay, Or Bisexual? what am I?

Please Help. What Am I Straight, Gay, Or Bisexual?

Im a 20 year old irish guy with red hair and need help. i like girls and dnt find boys attarctive at all{ infact i like 2 girls fro college} but when I master-bate i sometimes think of think of boys (perform oral on them and being the receving parnter in sex).

(I also like reading sex stories off net straight lesbian and gay ones )im very confused and depreseed by this

if it helps i never had a girlfriend and hasve only ever kissed 4 girls ( last one was 4 years ago) ( 2 said i was a bad kisser and other 2 said they did it as they felt sorry for me) <-- this depresses me more! I really enjoyed the kisses from the girls!

What am I please help

Favorite Answer

I think you are straight but something with your luck makes you think of guys. do u find straight sex attractive at all? if not, then maybe cause you kinda build yourself on the base that you'll never have a lovely relationship with girls! which is wrong

i'd say that you socially are attracted with women, and you'd like to be around them, have a gf is a good thing if it happen. in this stage it's either you are gay but still yourself doesn't admit that. or you are a straight with short in hope. maybe you are bi, but bi people would love to have sex with women so i dunno, it's weird how u don't find guys attractive yet you watch them when you masterbate!!

Let it be. Dont label yourself as anything but human with a lot of love. You're fine how you are, without the label and without the stress.

You're you, enjoy it. Some people dont even have the change to love anyone because they're too busy trying to stick a sticker on their *** that says GAY or STRAIGHT.

• Wyatt

You are straight since you are not attracted to guys at all. You probably jack off to anything because you're stimulated from the masturbation. You are heterosexual so go with that and don't ask again.

Please don't ask this, you're the only person who knows you, just think deep inside, if you like girls, and do not like guys at all you are straight, if you like girls and guys EQUALLY you are bisexual, if you like guys and DO NOT like girls at all you are gay

• Al

you are a very confused individual who lacking I identify My friend you are who you are and only you know what make you happy and you don't need to labor your sexual orientation for know body.

• ?

Haven't you been posting this same question for months? ONE of those answers should have been sufficient...

dude go with straight, just go with straight

• 123

only you know that

• AZBOY

be true to your heart .... you are what you are...... BTW I love redheads :)