GR.7 SCIENCE FAIR PROJECTS THAT BENEFIT SOCIETY??! 10 EASY PTS!!! DUE MONDAY!! >:(?

HELPP I NEED TO WRITE A NEW PROPOSAL DUE MONDAY!!!!!!! >:O

i was gonna breed fruit flies and see what the traits the offspring got....and now i have to change it b/c ''it was more of a demonstration and didn't really benefit the society''

OH GREAT. AND THAT WAS A B-!!!

anyways i need some GR.7 SCIENCE FAIR PROJECTS that BENEFIT HUMANITY.

they can be any topic. i just need ideas!

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Try research in the field of bokashi compost method, it allows any food waste to decompose to compost wothin two weeks without the smell, insects or nasty things. It uses two buckets and effective mikro organisms to work. It benefits humanity as it reduces food waste to a product which is usefull, it is very easy to use and poor people can use it to make compost to sell. There is a lot of info on the internet, just type in Bokashi compost system in google and voila! Hope this helps, I used this and it got me a gold at the Milset International science fair, although my project took half a year to complete :)

ok soo I got here up with some I dont be conscious of if youll like them however. Heaviness of warm Coco delicate or Macho Marshmellows? TMT (Thickness, of Marshmellows, and Time) desire this helps!!!!!!!!!!!