How to grow my hair out?

I really want to grow my hair out really fast. Is there anything that I can do to make it grow faster and longer.???

Favorite Answer

Yes, but you cant expect it will grow a meter stright away lol

firstly get a trim, this will cut any split ends off that prevent your hair from growing and also i heard it sends a message to your brain saying that it needs to grow faster

also keep a healthy diet, vitamins are good for your hair :)

take good care or your hair - don't use too much shampoo just a quarter or your hand size, use conditioner afterwards and dont use to mush heat, if you blow dry your hair make sure you blow dry down, and just before you get out of a shower splask your hair a bit with cold water this gives it a bit of an extra shine.

hope i helped :)

Source(s): research and experience ;)

There are two vital supplements you should be taking for optimal hair growth and health, MSM and Biotin.

•Biotin is such an important vitamin for so many reasons. Biotin is also included in the family of B-vitamins. Biotin helps to metabolize fats, carbohydrates and other proteins in addition to regulating the metabolism. However, the main thing biotin is known for is beauty. Biotin helps to regenerate cells. This results in stronger thicker hair and nails. Take 1,000 mg of biotin daily in addition to a multi-vitamin and mineral supplement for best results. Foods that contain high levels of biotin are eggs, beans and brewers yeast.

•MSM is another great vitamin when it comes to beauty. MSM is also called methysulfonylmethane, and it's a natural form organic sulfur. This nutrient is found in certain foods and within the human body. MSM is important because it helps to maintain the structure of proteins in the body. That helps keratin to form. For best results, take 1,500 mg or more of MSM per day.

I have used these supplements for years and have healthy waist length hair.

you should use a moisturizing shampoo with nutrition thingys, an amazing conditioner, once a week use a deep conditioner, a leave in conditioner, a smoothing gel, and it helps to massage your scalp in the shower and out.

and try not to use a lot of heat and cut off any split ends

Source(s): my life...my hair...

I followed this regimen and my hair grew alot

http://beautifulvenusfairy.blogspot.com/search/lab...