Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Caucasians? what do you eat in the morning other than cherios?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Junior
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I just started eating oatmeal every morning this week...it's good, fast and brings down cholesterol. I add almonds and cranberries.

Why does the color of my skin matter? No, I don't add mayo!

• 1 decade ago

Walk into any diner that says "breakfast all day". Breakfast is a very popular restaurant meal here. There are a lot of places that only open for breakfast.

What you'll see at the core of any such menu is a lot of eggs and meat (sausage, bacon, ham).

Around here a popular breakfast "meat" is something called scrapple. I'm not sure that's meat. I'm not sure it's even edible.

• o.O
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Do you ask here because R&S gets so many hits? I thought Caucasians ate just about anything, from oatmeal to bacon & eggs to breakfast burritos. I'm not Caucasian, but that's what I eat - anything, it varies.

• OMG
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The same as non Caucasians

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I ate pizza this morning.

By the way, most Hispanics are a mixture of indigenous Indians and Spanish. You have Caucasian blood in you as well.

• Acorn
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't each Cheerios. I eat a piece of turkey or fish and have some coffee with soy milk in it. Don't know how this relations to my being Caucasian, though...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What? How is what Caucasians eat for breakfast relevant to anything?

• 1 decade ago

I've heard most Caucasians (and other ethnicities) like and eat Cheetos.

• 1 decade ago

I normally eat Sowans, its a Scottish. Or Porridge. I rarely eat cereal

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It all depends,cereal, spaghetti, creamed chipped beef, pot pies . There is a saying Breakfast -Eat like a king, lunch eat like a prince , dinner - eat like a pauper

• ke443
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What is a "cherio"?

I wish answers had spellcheck too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.