Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Caucasians? what do you eat in the morning other than cherios?

• Junior
    Favorite Answer

I just started eating oatmeal every morning this week...it's good, fast and brings down cholesterol. I add almonds and cranberries.

Why does the color of my skin matter? No, I don't add mayo!

Walk into any diner that says "breakfast all day". Breakfast is a very popular restaurant meal here. There are a lot of places that only open for breakfast.

What you'll see at the core of any such menu is a lot of eggs and meat (sausage, bacon, ham).

Around here a popular breakfast "meat" is something called scrapple. I'm not sure that's meat. I'm not sure it's even edible.

• o.O

Do you ask here because R&S gets so many hits? I thought Caucasians ate just about anything, from oatmeal to bacon & eggs to breakfast burritos. I'm not Caucasian, but that's what I eat - anything, it varies.

• OMG

The same as non Caucasians

I ate pizza this morning.

By the way, most Hispanics are a mixture of indigenous Indians and Spanish. You have Caucasian blood in you as well.

• Acorn

I don't each Cheerios. I eat a piece of turkey or fish and have some coffee with soy milk in it. Don't know how this relations to my being Caucasian, though...

What? How is what Caucasians eat for breakfast relevant to anything?

I've heard most Caucasians (and other ethnicities) like and eat Cheetos.

I normally eat Sowans, its a Scottish. Or Porridge. I rarely eat cereal

It all depends,cereal, spaghetti, creamed chipped beef, pot pies . There is a saying Breakfast -Eat like a king, lunch eat like a prince , dinner - eat like a pauper

• ke443

What is a "cherio"?

I wish answers had spellcheck too.