What phrases make girls say awwwwww?

I wan to know what you guys say to girls to make tehri heart melt and what you girls like hearing from guys

Phrases like "did it hurt when u fell from heaven"

and "your eyes resemble a pool of moonlight"

• PBJ
    Favorite Answer

Avoid cheesy pickup lines. Express feelings genuinely and sincerely. Metaphors and similes do well. But the worst thing you can do is be fake or insincere. Girls can smell BS like a police K9.

I've found that saying things to girls like that won't get you anywhere- they'll just think youre "cute" in the same way they think of Justin Bieber- at least girls Junior year of High School and up... Frankly if you want to get girls just talk a lot and be a jerk, because I am nice to girls and have never kissed or done anything sexual with any girl in my life, and good-looking girls never like me romantically.

mmmm only some guys can pull this off!

for me Id prefer the gentleman approach... no guys do it these days so it would make you stand out from the crowd!

Try it and see!..

Offer a girl your coat, or some thing as simple as making sure they are not left out of a crowd, if you see her or any one getting left out, make an effort!... just little things to show that you're kind!! (it doesnt even have to be a girl you fancy!) but trust me it wont go un-noticed!

honestlyy i just like hearing the truth, i can so tell when some one is just saying something for the sake of it or because the little man in his head is saying SAY THISSS COZ EVERY 1 KNOWS IT WORKS!! when a guy notes something in particular himself and mentions it it feels more creative and personal which gets us all awwwwwww and :$ ..

Source(s): bin there,,, laughed at himm,,, now theyr good memories!

those are cheesy. but it depends on the girl and what you're talking about. you cant just come out of nowhere and say things like that its creepy... unless you guys are good friends. i was talking to my friend about stars and said i dont have to look up to see one. apparently she liked that A LOT. be original tho, its the best.

• ?

i'm right into a touch punky stuff. "Born a Rockstar" "Rock On" "stable ladies Are undesirable ladies that aren't getting caught" Or, while you're printing onto that distinctive iron on paper, iron a image of communicate onto a shirt.

why do u want this info to lead sum one on? cos i have answers but wud no way give them to you if ur just trying to get laid ha ha.. maybe sumat simple like u want to know everything there is to know about her cos u think she is really interesting

• AZD²

show pictures of anything cute. say anything sappy.