i heart u baby

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Only everyday!!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

superb with the Dachshund! I even have 2, have had 4 at one time and function fostered for a Dachshund Rescue. I even have some mutts, a brilliant old Chocolate Labrador and an American Pit Bull Terrier. What advice i'd supply all people pondering the bully breed is tremendously elementary: a million) Do your homework. examine the breed. thoroughly. 2) once you're a sofa potato, forget approximately it. 3) you will desire to have a dominant, assertive nature, in any different case this breed will walk throughout you 4) comprehend this breed has a foul acceptance as a results of lack of expertise and be arranged to bump into people who will hate you and your dogs. 5) get waiting for extreme education. exercising habitual is a would desire to. you could no longer over exercising an APBT. 6) make stronger your education every day. 7) Socialize your dogs from the beginning up. people, little ones, different canines and animals. 8) tutor your dogs NO the teeth ON HUMAN FLESH in the present day. they are huge mouthers and their 'nibbling/biting' hurts like hell. tutor them in no thank you to the touch flesh with their mouths. 9) forget approximately approximately media hype and make your dogs a stable occasion of what this breed is extremely all approximately.

• MAM
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Another Bill & Ted's excellent adventure... This is the "Bill & Ted say at home and bug the dog & cat" .....funny !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah, i went hunting for yo mama last night.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

put the cat down now man

• 1 decade ago

no, i've never went dog hunting

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

good question! but no, never have.. haven't raised hunting dogs yet...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i thought i went dog hunting you know...but dogs and your mom just look SO much alike...im sorry man :/

• 1 decade ago

nope

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

lmfao

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.