how should i do this?

tomorrow is my moms birthday and i bought her a nice necklace

but the box it came in broke in two when i opened it (my fault) at home to look at it before i wrapped it

im a man so i dont have any other jewelry boxes on hand

how should i give her the necklace without the box?

i really have no idea

any ideas would be great

-thanks

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here's what you do. You say, with the necklace behind your back, "Close your eyes." Then you go in and put it around her neck, and say she can open them. Might want to do this in front of a mirror.

• 1 decade ago

Well if you have a mirror and you're tall enough (you didn't specify your age), you could call your Mom to come help you for a minute. When she comes in, gently set her in front of you and tell her you need her to tell you whether she likes the birthday gift you bought her. At the same time you're saying this, you can be putting the necklace around her neck and fastening it. It may (or may not) sound corny, but it adds a personal touch, and most Moms would get misty eyed at their sons doing this.

• 1 decade ago

Your mum will understand, keep it in the box, she properly will take it out anyway especially if she keeps her jewellery in a jewellery box anyway. She will be glad you remembered her birthday.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

gift wrapping paper.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some kind of satin or cotton tissue I suppose...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.