Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

why we have stupidity shield laws (AKA rape by deception )?

if a woman dropped her pants for guy who said he was a rich doctor that don't make him a raper it just make her a stupid gold digger

• .KNL.
    Favorite Answer

I mean, if a woman isn't careful enough to check out who she is sleeping with, then maybe it's a lesson learned.

• Bee

No, it doesn't make him a "raper" (or: "rapist"), it makes him a liar. But then again, no DA would try to prosecute that case either. Rape by deception laws, where they exist, are not used in the way that you think they are.

It's not quite as simple as that. There have been some cases of rape by deception that I think... really needed to be punished.

For example, there was a case a few years back where a guy had an identical twin brother, and he impersonated his brother to sleep with his girlfriend.

And the law couldn't do anything about it, because technically, she consented. But I believe that is, indeed, rape.

We do? Can you give link?

If it exists then it is a deliberate attempt to feed filthy lawyers big bucks while pulling down men to the grave.

• Drop your britches Badboy! I am a rich baroness and I demand intercourse at once! Post haste!