Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

why we have stupidity shield laws (AKA rape by deception )?

if a woman dropped her pants for guy who said he was a rich doctor that don't make him a raper it just make her a stupid gold digger

5 Answers

Relevance
  • .KNL.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I mean, if a woman isn't careful enough to check out who she is sleeping with, then maybe it's a lesson learned.

• Bee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No, it doesn't make him a "raper" (or: "rapist"), it makes him a liar. But then again, no DA would try to prosecute that case either. Rape by deception laws, where they exist, are not used in the way that you think they are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not quite as simple as that. There have been some cases of rape by deception that I think... really needed to be punished.

For example, there was a case a few years back where a guy had an identical twin brother, and he impersonated his brother to sleep with his girlfriend.

And the law couldn't do anything about it, because technically, she consented. But I believe that is, indeed, rape.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We do? Can you give link?

If it exists then it is a deliberate attempt to feed filthy lawyers big bucks while pulling down men to the grave.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Drop your britches Badboy! I am a rich baroness and I demand intercourse at once! Post haste!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.