Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

I have been having a conversation with one of my mates who is an avid film critic about the film "law abiding"?

We both have varying views on the film, i believe that the film is incredible as its got great action, good plot, however the ending was terrible. However on the pther side of the scale my friend thought it was prity ****. What are your opinions and why?

by law abiding i mean law abiding citizen, sorry the question area ran out of space and didnt realise

• Favorite Answer

Do you mean Law Abiding Citizen(2009) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1197624/?

If that's not the film you're refering to, then just ignore this entire post. If you are, I thought it was awful. The acting was bad, the plot was almost elementary, and I too thought the ending was terrible. Then again, if the beginning and middle of a story is bad, I can't expect much of the ending. Another thing that I didn't like was how the characters weren't well developed. I didn't really care much about them. I can stand behind a story about a person going through a psychological change and then seeking revenge after having to watch the brutal murder of their family. However, this movie was just ridiculous. There were some scenes that were just unforgivably stupid. Sometimes people like to use the old "it's just a movie," and I'm fine with that, but some things are just unacceptable. I'd rate it a 2/10 at best.

That's just my opinion.

Hey guys,

I also saw the movie and LOVED it, it was absolutely awesome.

I have to agree with you that the end was kinda lame after all that action.

but you also have to remember that he lost his wife and daughter, so death was the only way to be with them.

i would like to hear your opinion about this:)

Source(s): me