Was Paranormal Activity good?

How did it end?

Favorite Answer

to be honest I have never been good with scary movies. I have only seen the second one and I was the ONLY person in the theater room watching it and I freaked out on the last 10 minutes of it. I sat in the only chair in the middle of the theater room through the first boring 30 minutes and then sat by the door when things started getting freaky. A couple times I ran out screaming. I am the world's biggest wimp, but I am not good with scary movies.

Source(s): I'm not sure why I wanted to see it in the first place. Of course, it is one of those movies, that is only scary the first time around you see it.

Everyone I knew either loved it or hated it.

If you liked the Blair Witch Project's sort of filmmaker reality, you might like it.

I personally felt like I wasted 2 hours of my time. The credits rolled and left my asking "seriously? is this it? Everyone said it got scary at the end. This wasn't."

It was me and my sister's bonding (she was in town) movie, and well we were both left disappointed.

*SPOILER*

If I remember correctly, she get's dragged out of her bed by the demon monster and disappears.

Source(s): myself