Black ops boring compared too mw2?

With black ops everything is so balanced and the kill streaks are so bland. With mw2 there was so much to do and it was so dast paced it was much more fun.

Anyone else feel that way?

Favorite Answer

Anything that says Call of Duty, Homefront, Medal of Honor, or Reach (not Halo, REACH) is cheap, bland, vapid garbage. But to answer your question, you are the only one. Modern Warefare was broken like Meta Knight. You die in one hit from a pistol. What other FPS does that? Not even Unreal.

Source(s): Years of good FPS titles before CoD.

The fact Black Ops is balanced is a Good, scratch that, Great thing. it kept the level 50s from beating up on the level 4s. The killstreaks make it so noobs cant win a game by getting a lucky care package (No Nuke, FTW!) BUT I will agree MW2 is more fast pace, I think its the way maps are... I like the urban settings in MW2's Maps better than Black Ops.

I agree. I always think about it, but can't put my finger on it. Black Ops just feels like it is lacking somewhere. Me and my friends all stopped playing it already. At the moment xbox is extremely boring. All the games are just repeats in different shells. My friend even changed his bio to: Anyone who still enjoys playing Black Ops is in denial. That's just an example. We can't figure out why though. I think it's because the game isn't even call of duty anymore. Unlock guns and buy them? It seemed like a good idea but its stale. Actually work harder to get pro perks, then buy them too? It's not even call of duty anymore. I will give them that they balanced it though, which is good. It just isn't enough variety anymore. Honestly, I feel like this is the time where PS3 beats Xbox, because they have way more exclusives that don't suck, while Xbox has like none. You could always try Fallout and different games like that, that's what I've been doing. A little bit of MW2 on the side as well.

Source(s): Myself

i come across a splash uninteresting via fact once you evaluate the quantity of recent weapons presented in MW2 and Black Ops, MW2 wins, the kill streak awards are loopy in the two yet much greater so in Black Ops. I say, Relive the comprehend days

The game being balanced is one of the many reasons it's better than MW2. MW2 was incredibly cheap and went downhill a couple months after release.

Mw2 is alot better than Black Ops. I couldn't agree more.

yea sure,, n dont forget that with black ops...u can finish the game in 1 week,,not the same as mw2

Well I mean black ops is better kinda for example the made quick scoping harder which means all you can do is hard scope which is what a Sniper is for a fact supposed to be used for

Ya, but it is, in fact, the result of the players' nitpicking... By this I mean that we all complain "noobtube is cheap! riot shield makes no sense! i cant see through the blood! Etc." They made the game so perfect it's bland.

Source(s): Personal opinion

Thank you for understanding. Black ops blows