Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

how do i stop my mom from going through my stuff? she's very sneaky?

and why do moms even do that? i wish she would just stop. she reads my letters behind my back...yeah i know it...that's why i stop making my journals back then because she reads them when i'm not around and she got that weird smile on her face when i get back..i hate it seriously...why can't moms just give their kids privacy?

Favorite Answer

She wants to know what you're doing b/c she doesn't want you to become a statistic.

Teen pregnancy & date rape (among other things) worry mothers.

Wow your mom is like mine, except she goes through my mail that I order. Moms are just too protective of their kids. Your should get a diary or journal and have a lock for it. Or buy a lock box so if she trys to get into your stuff. You will know its safe from her prying hands.

Are you an addict or a thief? There are few legitimate explanations for your mothers behavior. I'm sorry you were saddled with a pain in the *** mom, family can be a bummer. If you care, you can do things that build the trust your mother has in you. If you don't, **** with her. put some messed up red herring style notes for her to read. real messed up. make sure a trusted friend is in on the joke so she can't accuse you of the torrid act you describe. Try to outgrow your mothers puerile behavior. this will be difficult, but it really is your only option in the long run. good luck

my mom is just like that what you have to do is tell her "i have nothing to hide from you" most likly if u leave ur phone out delete your messages and let her go through it. i do it all the time. she is scared your going to mess up in life and want to stop you before you do. but the best thing for you to do is talk to her. make her your bestfriend. really helps. then she'll trust you more

looks like speration subject concerns to me for useful. no longer a consultant by skill of any skill, yet he could depart what happens between you to which comprise your abode. And some thing as personel as a tatoo.. nicely i might genuinely think of he wold ask your opinion approximately it a minimum of. some momma's boys can by no skill decrease the strings becuase some mommas do no longer desire them to!

Have a conversation about it with her maybe she will understand from your point of view and stop. If not start hiding your stuff in places you don't look maybe try your locker at school... She doesn't have access to that.

Get a one of those room lockers with a lock.

Put your journals, letters, etc in it.

just got to face it that your mom cares about you.

but i think shes over doing it......... like most moms. talk to her alot and tell her everyday what happened threw out your day (you dont need to say everything of course). if you dont she will think your hiding something. then she will look around your stuff.

tell her: "mom omg at school they had a footbal match and we won yaaay ( i know you would sound like a douche but its worth it), and i got an A+ on my test (um.. yeah right but then again totally worth it:) )"

Ask her. You probably gave her a reason to be sneaky and to go through ur stuff

Write, "Stay out of my business," on a piece of paper, fold it up and put it somewhere that she'd look, but would think that you were hiding it from her.