Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why is it that black people can use the n word but not whites?

Update:

I'm not saying that I want to use that word.

Update 2:

And what's with the word ''foo''?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nobody should use that word. No matter what ethnicity they are. It's a horrid, ugly word and it should be allowed to die out of the language forever. Anyone who uses it is an ignorant racist, this includes black people.

• 1 decade ago

That word carries a lot of weight. I don't support African Americans using the word, but I understand why. They don't want white people to be able to use it. Taking it back signifies how much they achieved in the last century. And for the people who think it's a double standard, you people will never be able to understand how much they went through. So stfu, and don't let that word cross your mouth.

Wow, are you people really comparing honky and cracker to niqqer? Some people are really stupid...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's not like white people don't use the n word anyway. it's just a word, and it only has as much power as someone gives it. i'm black, and i don't care who says the n word, because it does not define me.

• A little thing called the double standard. Personally, I don't think it's acceptable for anyone to use such horrible language; black, white, or any other race.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not all use that word. Personally, I don't like that word and I don't think anyone should say that. I think black people just say it to their friends and stuff because it's like they're daring whites and other people to say the same thing. Idk?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's a double-statndard bro. i think it is just hilarious that when kramer said the n word while doing his stand-up routine the entire black nation threw a tizzy-fit. if someone wants to attack america, you can get all the major black people into one area with one stupid word. now that's funny. why don't we whities throw a fit when we're called honkies? why are people so fragile about name-calling? sticks-and-stones people, sticks-and-stones.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm Black and i don't use that word. I don't think anyone should.

• 1 decade ago

It's called a double standard. I think it's wrong regardless.

• 1 decade ago

Using the word Nutella is reserved for black people...it's common knowledge bro.

• 1 decade ago

They're Homies Yo!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.