Spiritually speaking, what would R&S be without all of the snarkery, sniping, and redundance?

Would it even have any value any more?

Update:

Manuel - where? =0P

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Less frustrating.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Throw everything else away, darling, but don't touch my snark!

I think there would be value, just as there is now...it would just be a little less combative without the sniping, and a little less frustrating without having to wade through 37 iterations of "do female preachers obey their husbands" or the 458th round of "this Christian priest became a Muslim" every day.

(((Egareitteb)))

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Honestly I would just bolt if that were the case. Jesus likes it when I snark!

Non sequitor- I was reading the local paper today an in the TV listings tonight one of those cable stations has a movie called "A boyfriend for Christmas". But there wasn't enough room so it actually read "A boyfriend for Christ".

THOSE are the moments I live for!!! :)

• 1 decade ago

It would be pleasant and intelligent question and answers. This should be a place for people seeking knowledge not hate and harrassment.

EDIT: No big surprise here. Notice how the majority of the ones who like it all dysfunctional here are not the Christians. Why can't we all just get along? Oh yeah, point is proven here

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It would be like,biting into a York Peppermint Patty..Being alone in a forest,senses fully engaged and all you can hear,is the dew dripping off the cool green leaves...

• Acorn
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It would be a place where you could have the give and take of opinions without the childish, churlish bickering. It would be a place that fostered respect for others' viewpoints, not fear thinly disguised as attempts at converting people.

Yeah, I think that would have lots of value.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Quite possibly... Productive, FSM forbid.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Very very quiet... and about as interesting as a grass growing exhibition at the Museum of Extremely Boring Stuff.

• Some of my favourite people here come for the snark. I wouldn't have met them otherwise.

• Nathan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's cool with the sarcasm, snarkery and stuff but some still don't know know how to take a joke, especially Christians!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To paraphrase Hitchens "If you gave yahoo answers: religion and spirituality an enema, you could bury it in a matchbox." but I love it just the way it is.

Source(s): Never change
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.