Crystle asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

when you have false eyelashes, after you wear them once, do you keep them or throw them away?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It ultimately depends on the quality of the false eyelashes. If they don't look completely horrible when you take them off - use them again. If they look crusty and visibly damaged from glue - let them go :)

• 1 decade ago

you can get a few uses out of false lashes, after you remove them first remove the glue from the strip and then use makeup remover to get all of the mascara off, place them back in the original holder as I find this helps them keep the natural curve and makes re-using a lot easier. Don't wash them with soap under the faucet this will ruin them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends. You can wear them two to three times, but make sure you don't apply mascara to them. If you apply mascara before you put them on you can wear them several times. But as always check the lashes first and make sure all the glue is off them, make sure you keep them in a clean safe place between wearing them so they don't get messed up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I get a second go out of mine, as long as theyre in good condition :) if theyre cheap you could just throw them away. but if theyre still perfect looking, then it's a total waste! xx

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You can keep them,you will have to clean them though..I just use make-up remover on a q-tip and some soap..then let them dry, be very careful though if you get them very wet you can destroy them:(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should throw them away but if they are still good then you could probably wear them again. It doesn't really matter.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I use them again! You just have to wash them with make-up remover and keep them stored properly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

throw them away

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.