? asked in Arts & HumanitiesPerforming Arts · 1 decade ago

A Website That You Can Put Music Notes And It Will Play Them For You?

I got new music for my clarinet and I was wondering if their was a site that I could put the music notes in and it would play it?

Favorite Answer

I don't know of any website that will allow you to do this, but there are software programs that you could use. Finale is one, and they have a free trial version that you can use for about a month. Sibelius is one I've also heard of, but I've never used it myself. Also, you could try SmartMusic, which won't allow you to put notes into it, but it has a lot of songs in the library; your new song might be one of them. And if you download Finale AND SmartMusic, there is a way to put your Finale file into SmartMusic so you can play along with it.

Check out Finale Notepad's website and download the free trial. It will work for 30 days, but it will read the notes. You can even make your own music!

Source(s): Finale Note Pad.

There are a pair suggestions for this. the 1st is to apply a internet digital keyboard. the 2d is to get carry of a application which contain Finale Notepad and enter the song in it.

FLStudio

Its not a website, its a program

Dont think theirs any sites that do that