Can we make it work out? PLEASE HELP?

I've been friends with a guy for a year now, lets call him John. So John and I liked each other last year we never went out because I never had a boyfriend and was afraid of falling for him. So summer came and we stopped talking. But now we've started talking again recently as more than friends. I actually feel like I accept him more now and know my true feelings. He knows I have a crush on him and I know he has feelings for me too. He is a bit insecure when it comes to girls but generally an outgoing guy but never says how he truly feels.

At school its like he wants to say something when he see's me but just doesn't. I feel like both of our insecurities are getting in the way of being together. How can we possibly make this work or should I just forget about having a relationship with him, even though I really want to be with him? Please please help!

Also and how can I ask him how he really feels without being too forward or upfront?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like since you both like each other you would be a cute couple. Your should just flirt a lot and maybe he will get the hint. Or just straight out ask him. Hope you guys work stuff out (:

• 1 decade ago

Ask him to do something. Then just ask him how he feels. Don't worry about being to forward, sounds like he needs that.

• Tim
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

just talk to him more as a friend and then hopefully he will ask you out. if it means going up to him and starting a conversation...do it!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201012...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.