is this breaking an law? pls answer?

this girl on my bus who is 14 is hitting on me and told me she likes me but the problem is im 17 sooo................?

locate something else to do on the week ends at the same time as your mom in regulation is there. this may treatment that concern. Now the different concern of your spouse gaining 20 pounds is yet another situation. 20 isn't allot of weight to attain and if you're unhappy with that then you receive married for the incorrect motives. have you ever stayed a similar weight? What might want to you're saying in the adventure that your spouse demande that you modify something decrease back to the way it changed into 20 years in the past? Have a touch more desirable simpathy on your spouse. She is for sure less than some stress excellent now consisting of her mom.

Are you talking about having sex with her? Legally or not, it would not be a good thing to do. But from a legal standpoint, it depends on your state. Statutory rape is having sex with a girl, usually under the age of 16. Consent is no defense. Even if she wants to, it is no defense. But most states do have an exception based on the age difference between the boy and the girl. Some states have a two year difference. I have seen others with as many as four years. So, it depends on your jurisdiction.

Hitting on someone is completely different than...other things. Even at 17 you should know that.

I suggest not complaining about it and go for it.

It isn't against the law. It will be in a year's time though.

• Tom Jr

When you turn 18 it will be illegal. But for the remainder of your 17th year, hit that!

• ?

Her hitting on you is not. You having sex with her is. Tell her to come back in 4 yrs when she grows up

DONT DO IT even though you arent breaking the law

1q

So, unless you are really taken by this girl .... walk away. Be nice to her, treat her respectfully, but why?

Soccerref

No it is not against the law. You're not an adult yet.