Have you accepted Mary of Nazareth as your personal Heavenly Queen Mother, Christians?

Mary is mother of Jesus

Jesus is God incarnate and

Jesus brings believers by His grace into His Family and Kingdom;

hence, Mary is our gebirah, mother of the king, queen mother

Mary is also our mother if jesus is our brother

We are all family if we are Jesus' and we are all brothers and sisters to each other

; so, Mary must be our mother in Heaven

I already have my birth mother in Heaven, I believe,and many other brothers, sisters and mothers in Heaven but Mary is a special mother to us all

God bless and may we all rejoice in fellowship with the humble Mary,Most Highly Favoured and full of grace and with all the Members of the Body of Christ and all who belong to God!

Update:

Adoring someone ( such as oneself, race, family ,spirits or gods)or thing( such as money or power or countryor fame)other than God or replacing or competing for 1st place with God as Center of the Universe is idolatry or believing some spirit being abides or is visiting in a statue or other thing ( such as a book) is idolatry

Honouring people worthy of respect is not idolatry but commanded by the OT and NT as in Honour your father and mother " and if you are Christian Mary is your mother and you should honour her ( not worship with divine attributions and adoration belonging to the Trinity alone)

Update 2:

If Jesus is the King of heaven then mary is the Queen of heaven

and if you believe that Ishtar, etc is the Queen of Heaven then that is certainly not Christian

Satan claims to be King and Lord of heaven,and Earth but Christians reject that and do not reject the claims of Jesus to be King of Heaven and Earth and , thus, should accept that mary is the real Queen Mother of Heaven

Update 3:

Accusing Catholicism and Orthodoxy of worshiping Mary as a goddess is simply a slander

Update 4:

Well, if you reject mary as your Mother and Queen you must reject Jesus as your Brother and King- that would be the logical conclusion

Update 5:

if the Church is my Mother then Mary , icon of the Church, the new Eve , the new Sarah, the First Disciple and Ark of the new Covenant, is my mother

seeRevelations 12 ;1-6

Update 6:

Persons ,not natures, have mothers and fathers so Mary is Mother of the Word Incarnate and not just mother of Jesus' human nature ( see Nestorian Heresy)

Update 7:

Neuro, Jesus does love you and Mary and all the saints, bought by the Blood of jesus, love you too

The mother of the king is the queen mother, such a statement is just a fact and not a 'papist plot"

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"HAIL MARY" It is a greeting, not a worship. There is no doctrine that rises to divine worship level. But, there IS SCRIPTURAL FOUNDATION for the world's NEED OF A PURE MARY !!

The WORLD NEEDED A MARY. She accepted the Angel's request on our behalf. Without a MARY, the Gates of Heaven would still be closed! All saints in potentia would be waiting in the Upper Chambers of Hell, where the Saints of the Old Testament once waited for their Savior [He took them to Heaven when He ascended]. When we say that Mary "needed" a Savior, it is not because of any sins committed by her, but that her soul required the Gates to be opened--opened by the Perfect Sacrifice!! By a special grace, her soul was forgiven Original Sin in order that it might be purest for the Incarnation of the Most Pure Body and Soul of Christ dwelling within her. The world needed a MARY. God promised one in Genesis. "I will put enmities between thee and (send the) woman." He was promising a savior through the woman because He wanted Mankind in Heaven with Him.

PROTESTANTS NEED MARY. One can "adopt" mother-figures in life--but even more pleasing to Christ is the adoption of her--HIS mother. He takes His earthly lineage from her flesh as the "second Eve", born in purity as Eve ONCE was created.

CHRIST NEEDED A MARY, a Mary Pure and untainted by the Sin of Adam --so He could be BORN. He can NOT OFFER Himself FOR Man as Perfect Sacrifice unless He is BORN. His Act of Perfect immolation OPENED the Gates of Heaven again--daily recalled in the Traditional Mass, --a Mass which is NOT a mere 'MEMORIAL' --but the actual MYSTERY of REPLICATION. However, a note to the 'catholics' here, this is the Trent Traditional Mass only.

Traditional Catholics at

TraditionalMass.org

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That is a Catholic idea. Mary represents Jesus' human side, not His God side. He was not just her son but also her Saviour. She needed a Savior just like everyone else.

God found a way. “when the fullness of time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman made under the law, to redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons” (Gal. 4:4). Since Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit He was NOT the fallen son of Adam. Therefore Satan had no claim upon Him. But because He was “made of a woman” He was an authentic human being and could therefore qualify as a bona fide member of the human race to enter the legal fight to reclaim Adam’s lost estate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't believe in that. The Queen of Heaven was worshipped in the OT and this was an abomination to God. They were baking cakes for the Queen of Heaven. Now they call Mary that name.

• Ricky
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Mary who is Mary and who am I? All that matters is God, my Mother is the true Church bride of Christ, who because of her labours gave birth to me through and by Christ.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Jesus had no queen. She was simply mother of the king, but no queen. My mother and father show me Love. Jesus or Mary don't show me Love.

• 1 decade ago

No, it's not so, and it is not biblical. Mary is the mother of the Lord in His humanity. She is an excelent exemple. It's why God chose her to be the Lord's mother, but only the Triune God has deity and are worth of praise.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He who has NOT Mary for his mother, cannot have Jesus as his brother. Period.

• Flight
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No, and never. Mary is simply a chosen human instrument. She is no more than a glorified "saint" therefore she should not be in any way worshiped. Perhaps recognized but not ultimately revered.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Idolatry is a sin, Nazareth did not exist in the time of jesus, just a couple of points for you to bear in mind.

IDOLATRY IDOLATRY IDOLATRY - How can you not see what you are doing with this whole mary thing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We only worship Jesus Christ, Mary didn't die for our sins.

Catholics Worship Her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.