IF A GUN HAS NO SPRING WILL IT STILL SHOOT?
- chrisLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
A spring is part of the essential workings of all weaponry. It puts the action of the lever and hammer in motion. So no it will not function without it.
- gunplumber_462Lv 71 decade ago
Maybe. Which gun and which spring?
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Yes. A Makarov has no firing pin spring. It works just fine.
- Anthony K.Lv 51 decade ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- the long shotLv 61 decade ago
Yes. Its called a pump.