Anybody answer this......?

How has God been made?

This has just been asked by my 7 year old nephew when I told him to ask any question he wanted previously he asked "where does water comes from?" which is'nt as easy to answer as some might think.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Ndio
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

At one point in our history we would of been walking along in our group and one of its members would die, we would see this and, just keep going. As our Imagination and emotions developed we would start to miss the ones who died, and began to realize that we too would die. To make things easier for us to deal with death, we told ourselves that they don't really die and live on. This is the start of the afterlife and the invisible world. As we began to master, control and create with our environment it would probably also be natural to conclude that something controls and created the environment itself.

• 1 decade ago

God is, by definition, uncreated. The word creation only exists inside creation itself. To talk about things being made is to talk about things within God's creation.

If God created the universe, then who created God?

A number of sceptics ask this question. But God by definition is the uncreated creator of the universe, so the question ‘Who created God?’ is illogical, just like ‘To whom is the bachelor married?’

So a more sophisticated questioner might ask: ‘If the universe needs a cause, then why doesn’t God need a cause? And if God doesn’t need a cause, why should the universe need a cause?’ In reply, Christians should use the following reasoning:

1. Everything *which has a beginning* has a cause.

2. The universe has a beginning.

3. Therefore the universe has a cause.

It’s important to stress the words in *in asterisks*. The universe requires a cause because it had a *beginning*, as will be shown below. God, unlike the universe, had *no beginning*, so doesn’t need a cause. In addition, Einstein’s general relativity, which has much experimental support, shows that time is linked to matter and space. So time itself would have begun along with matter and space. Since God, by definition, is the creator of the whole universe, he is the creator of time. Therefore He is not limited by the time dimension He created, so has no beginning in time—God is ‘the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity’ (Is. 57:15). Therefore He doesn’t have a cause.

In contrast, there is good evidence that the universe had a beginning. This can be shown from the Laws of Thermodynamics, the most fundamental laws of the physical sciences.

• 1st Law: The total amount of mass-energy in the universe is constant.

• 2nd Law: The amount of energy available for work is running out, or entropy is increasing to a maximum.

If the total amount of mass-energy is limited, and the amount of usable energy is decreasing, then the universe cannot have existed forever, otherwise it would already have exhausted all usable energy—the ‘heat death’ of the universe. For example, all radioactive atoms would have decayed, every part of the universe would be the same temperature, and no further work would be possible. So the obvious corollary is that the universe began a finite time ago with a lot of usable energy, and is now running down.

Now, what if the questioner accepts that the universe had a beginning, but not that it needs a cause? But it is self-evident that things that begin have a cause—no-one really denies it in his heart. All science and history would collapse if this law of cause and effect were denied. So would all law enforcement, if the police didn’t think they needed to find a cause for a stabbed body or a burgled house. Also, the universe cannot be self-caused—nothing can create itself, because that would mean that it existed before it came into existence, which is a logical absurdity.

Http://creationontheweb.com/content/view/1851

• 1 decade ago

God has really been made by the creative human mind ... your answer will really depend on how you want to raise your nephew; that god exists for real, or it's one idea of many to explain the universe and it's existence. I'd vote for the open mind approach, and let him decide later on.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

GOD was never made. GOD always has been, and is, and is to come. God is the Creator of all things. Even water.

God Bless Ya,

Chicago Bob

imasinner

There is more joy in Jesus in one day.

Than there is in the World 365/24/7

I know, I tried them both

Source(s): God!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

When my children have asked about the creation of Divinity I tell them the truth as I understand it. No one knows. I also discuss about how man created gods to explain their surroundings in ancient times. I leave it up to them to decide if there is some sort of Divine entity.

Source(s): pagan
  • 1 decade ago

God has always been

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

• 1 decade ago

Amen to that Fireball. God has no beginning or end and is eternal Spirit.

God is creator of all but God always IS. God is God all by himself and there is none greater or equal to God. God is the supreme being.

Take care.

• Man made up "God" as a way to describe in ancient times about how people came about. Similar to Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No one knows. If God never told us in the bible is because is not important for us to know.

• 1 decade ago

Just say nobody really knows how god was made. If someone does truly know, ask them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.