Why are Italian men obsessed with black woman?

Don't get all defensive it it's not the cause were your from.

Favorite Answer

A lot of men are obsessed with black women

I don't think all Italian men feel this way. LOL. When I went to Cremona, Italy I got hit on a lot. Many thought I was exotic. Nope, just a regular African American woman on a sabbatical. Some are, some aren't. Preferences, preferences. One of my American Italian friends says, "He likes women with meat on their bones, olive skin or a darker skin tone, and dark eyes and hair. He doesn't limit that to a particular race".

I don't know, i guess attraction? I experience it first hand, living in Toronto and cruising through little Italy and the Cosmopolitan sections of the Lakeshore. I can't speak for the U.S. but in Canada especially the Mega cities like Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver interracial dating is common. People just go for other people they find attractive.

I've witnessed and experienced a lot of relations that go on with my ethnic backround (Sub-Saharan Africans) and Central Europeans in general.

Up North the rules of dating as goes: "if your hot, your hot and if your not, your not..."

Source(s): Black Chick
  • maiya

Italian man are obsessed with anything

• Xeno

uhm...i am italian and i live in italy,i don't want to disappoint you but italian men are kinda racist,so as well as many italians (not all luckily).

i don't know where you hear that,but actually in italy white and black couples are hard to find.

italians men are obsessed with East european women especially blondes.

Lol where do you get your information from? Did you see it on TV and assume it means all Italian men are obsessed with black women?

Tink, Carlo Ponti (God rest his soul) was obsessed with Sophia Loren. He was Italian. She isn't black. I'm obsessed with Sophia Loren, too.

Not defensive, just sayin', ya know.

So true they love me in America and in Italy they hit on me and my friends.

I think because they are compatible and mutually connected.

I knew my black gurlfriends keeps dreaming having sex with lighter hispanic looking guy like swoon.

all men's are not same