Why are Italian men obsessed with black woman?

Don't get all defensive it it's not the cause were your from.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A lot of men are obsessed with black women

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think all Italian men feel this way. LOL. When I went to Cremona, Italy I got hit on a lot. Many thought I was exotic. Nope, just a regular African American woman on a sabbatical. Some are, some aren't. Preferences, preferences. One of my American Italian friends says, "He likes women with meat on their bones, olive skin or a darker skin tone, and dark eyes and hair. He doesn't limit that to a particular race".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know, i guess attraction? I experience it first hand, living in Toronto and cruising through little Italy and the Cosmopolitan sections of the Lakeshore. I can't speak for the U.S. but in Canada especially the Mega cities like Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver interracial dating is common. People just go for other people they find attractive.

I've witnessed and experienced a lot of relations that go on with my ethnic backround (Sub-Saharan Africans) and Central Europeans in general.

Up North the rules of dating as goes: "if your hot, your hot and if your not, your not..."

Source(s): Black Chick
  • maiya
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Italian man are obsessed with anything

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Xeno
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

uhm...i am italian and i live in italy,i don't want to disappoint you but italian men are kinda racist,so as well as many italians (not all luckily).

i don't know where you hear that,but actually in italy white and black couples are hard to find.

italians men are obsessed with East european women especially blondes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol where do you get your information from? Did you see it on TV and assume it means all Italian men are obsessed with black women?

• 1 decade ago

Tink, Carlo Ponti (God rest his soul) was obsessed with Sophia Loren. He was Italian. She isn't black. I'm obsessed with Sophia Loren, too.

Not defensive, just sayin', ya know.

• 1 decade ago

So true they love me in America and in Italy they hit on me and my friends.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think because they are compatible and mutually connected.

I knew my black gurlfriends keeps dreaming having sex with lighter hispanic looking guy like swoon.

• 1 decade ago

all men's are not same

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.