How to move on with a cheating boyfriend?

Well my boyfriend of a year told me a few weeks ago told that he cheated on me. I broke up with him that second, he wants me to give him a second chance I told him I would give him an answer after the holidays and for now were just keeping up appearances for our families they know nothing of what has happened.

I have thought of ending it for good but I still dont know what to do.

My question is, how could I move on with him without feeling like I'm letting him get away with what he did?

you shouldint take him back once a cheater always a cheater he will do it agin if he can do it once girl trust me you dont wanna go around the cheater go merry round its the most painful ride youll ever be on and deffenitly one thats not worth the time i know its harder to say it then do it but please you do deserve better i hate getting on here and seeing girls and guys asking if they should stay with someone who cheated on them cause i know it hurts and you dont wanna let go specially after so so long but its worth it in the end cause in the end you will prosper from it and find a guy who would never even think about another girl instead of you