Girls: Is it a turn-off for you that a guy is an atheist?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no he can believe whatever he wants to its not going to change the way i feel about him

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not something I go for, but oddly enough, the guys I've liked have all been atheists. I am a theist so I tend to wonder why it's like that, maybe it's the attraction to somebody opposite than me or something.

• 1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

Hell no

It's a turn-on for me

I don't even know why

I kind of dislike it when all someone talks about it religion and I know quite a few people like that

It annoys the hell out of me

All of the atheists I know are great conversationalists and put up good debates, and I love that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, my math teacher is an Atheist and hes ugly. Girls dont like him.

• 1 decade ago

Not if your girl is an atheist. If she's hardcore Christian it will bother her.

Besides, I thought a turn off is something that makes you sexually unattractive, do you talk about religion while undressing? ;)

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I like my guys pimply and working at target.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, because that means he may lack moral standards (therefore lack of trust because he may feel he can do whatever he wants and feels that's ok), etiquette, hope, positivity, and or belief's in the impossible or the unknown...All those things are what make life interesting.

• 1 decade ago

nope.. i'll just not marry him cuz we have different religious views but i won't be turned off..i'd worry more if someone is religious extremist..

• 1 decade ago

I'm an atheist, so no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.