Girls: Is it a turn-off for you that a guy is an atheist?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

no he can believe whatever he wants to its not going to change the way i feel about him

It's not something I go for, but oddly enough, the guys I've liked have all been atheists. I am a theist so I tend to wonder why it's like that, maybe it's the attraction to somebody opposite than me or something.

Yes

Hell no

It's a turn-on for me

I don't even know why

I kind of dislike it when all someone talks about it religion and I know quite a few people like that

It annoys the hell out of me

All of the atheists I know are great conversationalists and put up good debates, and I love that

Yes, my math teacher is an Atheist and hes ugly. Girls dont like him.

Not if your girl is an atheist. If she's hardcore Christian it will bother her.

Besides, I thought a turn off is something that makes you sexually unattractive, do you talk about religion while undressing? ;)

Yes. I like my guys pimply and working at target.

Yes, because that means he may lack moral standards (therefore lack of trust because he may feel he can do whatever he wants and feels that's ok), etiquette, hope, positivity, and or belief's in the impossible or the unknown...All those things are what make life interesting.

nope.. i'll just not marry him cuz we have different religious views but i won't be turned off..i'd worry more if someone is religious extremist..

I'm an atheist, so no.