do you know any good rpg games for psp or 360?

do you know ant good rpg games(other than final fantasy) that is pretty long but worth it

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Non turn based:

Mass Effect 1 and 2

Dragon Age: Origins

Fable 2 and 3

Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Fallout 3

Tales of Vesperia

Resonance of Fate

Turn based:

Lost Odyssey

Final Fantasy 13 (sort of turn based)

The Last Remnant

• 4 years ago

Fallout 3 and Oblivion are the two marvelous "video games of the 300 and sixty 5 days". yet my vote must be mass effect. Mass effect has a romance subplot which you're able to do and it gets you 10G. Its relatively a great interest. Made with the help of a similar people who made Kotor. That jogs my memory. i think of they have megastar Wars Knights of the previous Republic for the PS2. that's the suitable interest ever made. the two certainly one of those video games are breathtaking and grant you with hours and hours of exhilaration. So: Fallout 3, Oblivion, Mass effect, KOTOR a million and a couple of. there you go.

• 1 decade ago

Monster hunter freedom unite is a awsome game you dont level up you character but you buy, create and upgrade your armor and weapons and fight dinosaurs and dragons and stuff ive played monhun for about 240 hours and have not even come close to completion of this game

and also for psp is phantasy star portable 2 you level up and stuff on this one and you can play phat star online multiplayer but i prefer monhun

I think you should watch some youtube vids of these games first to see if they appeal to you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

GTA Liberty city

Elder of Scrolls: Oblivion

Fallout 3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Fable 2, Mass Effect 2, and Assassin's creed brotherhood.

• 1 decade ago

i would go with any of the fallout or grand theft auto games also for the record cod is not an rpg.

• 1 decade ago

xbox:

Oblivion

Final Fantasy 13

Lost odyssey

Enchanted arms

Last remnant

Infinite undiscovery

There are about 6-10 others

• 1 decade ago

For you to know each game, check gamespot or IGN, then check out a specific console and the genre of games, there you'll see a lot.

• 1 decade ago

go with lost odyssey its epic

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cod and gta

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.