Help! I accidentally sent a pornographic video to my professor! What should I do?

I sent a porno to my professor instead of my term paper. What should I do? Please help.

Favorite Answer

Send out a message to everyone saying that your email account has been hacked and that you apologise for any messages that may have been sent. (send it to everyone because otherwise he will know that the message was only sent to him)

Apologize, both by email and -- the next time you see her -- in person.

Submit the term paper.

And take steps so that nothing like this ever happens again. Your professor could file a complaint against you for sexual harassment. She probably won't, but if you did something like this at a job I wouldn't count on being so lucky.

if it makes you experience to any extent further effective, i've got thoroughly neglected my on line very final examination(only via fact i assumed it replaced into scheduled for a distinctive day). i've got tried emailing my professor extra suitable than as quickly as, yet i'm fantastically effective i'm not likely to have the means to take the attempt. the component is I labored hard interior the class and did all the artwork and now i'm in all probability not even going to bypass the damn classification! i've got confidence like a genuine asshole suited now. i might deliver my professor a huge sort of porn, if it met i could desire to take my examination. hmmm possibly that could desire to artwork.

• DEE W

Submit the term paper. And apologize. Maybe he enjoyed it. That is one of the strangest question I have ever seen.

If you used mailVU.com just go to the Send Confirmation email and click on the "retract" link.

He's a guy too. I'm sure he enjoyed it. Feel free to send it to me!

lol......try be innocent......as u dont know anything