Was my friend being a bit pervy here or no?

I was telling a guy friend a completely embarrassing story about how my cousin walked in on me naked in the shower and saw me nude.. and he my guy friend was like "Maybe he thought you were hot and is now dealing with that b/c you're cousins" then he goes "Were you like really naked?" I said "yeah... I didn't have clothes on in the tub"

Favorite Answer

yes lol But not in a totally gross way. He's just a younger guy. Its expected.

I don't think so, and if u do maybe u should ask yourself were u a bit pervy for telling him a story about when u were naked? He was asking and saying legitimate things in response to ur odd story! Things r fine, and apparently ur cousin thought u were too! Lol just kidding olivia, calm down we all say things we probably shouldn't have and ask stupid questions. I thk ur friend is not pervy

Source(s): Life

Eh I done think he was. He was probably just trying to be funny. And asked you if you were really naked out of curiosity. Don't think he meant any harm.

Source(s): Dealt with real pervert.