copy and paste on my computer doesnt work anymore...?

I open my pictures on my computer to copy and paste pictures in folders and when I click copy and open my pics and right click on the icon to paste the picture it wont let me.I was wondering what could be the problem?

Favorite Answer

Throw that computer from the balcony and you too jump from the balcony... Then the copy paste problem will be solved..

write some thing extraordinary some fish. My beta fish committed suicide, and ever simply by fact i've got been afraid of those issues. write some thing sentimental approximately bushes. no remember what happens, i'm rooting for you <3 do you like artful shampoos and conditioners? why or why no longer? i admire how they scent, yet they do no longer do a lot for my hair what's a place you will possibly choose to flow to? eire what's your popular gentle drink to drink? Coconut What languages are you able to talk? English and German do you recognize the circumference of a moose? No, yet I think of that's vast! what's 4 cases 87? 348? write some thing extraordinary some flower. Tulips have been extra effective than gold in seventeenth century Holland have you ever swam in a river? many cases do you recognize your great great great aunt's call? what's it? I definitely have many great aunts! one among them is Marlene do you recognize what ALLSTATE is? My insurance enterprise ;) do you like gazing geico classified ads? a number of them are humorous do you like this survey? confident! have you ever heard of Daniel P Ross? No what's your actual first call? do you like it? why or why no longer? Chiralty, i like it. do you like celebrities? why or why no longer? some are stable, some are undesirable. like us primary people have you ever heard of John Hagee and Billy Graham? if so, clarify to me who they're. Billy Graham is an actor/entertainer do you like the call Brandy with a y or an i on the tip? i like it extra perfect with an i. Brandy is an alcohol drink yeah? what's your popular style of pizza? tomato!