Winter Date ideas for teenagers?

I'm 14, and I wanna hang out with my boyfriend this weekend. We can't go ice skating, and the snow is all melty so snow forts aren't an option either. One idea I have is just top invite him over to my house and hang out with a DVD (my parents will have to be there, they insist.)

Any other ideas?

Favorite Answer

do either of you have a fire pit? you could sit outside by the fire and drink cocoa...your parents can see you from inside, but they wont be listening to your conversation...everyone wins. you could just invite him over like you said and watch a movie, or make cookies and decorate them or even just go for a walk with him and hold hands.

properly, you do no longer could desire to circulate on a date, you're able to be able to desire to in trouble-free terms spend time jointly. circulate outdoors and build a snow guy jointly, chase eachother and throw snowballs at eachother, roll interior the snow and kiss him lol. whilst it gets somewhat chilly, circulate interior and makes some warm chocolate and cuddle up and watch some movies.

how about go to the movies. do an indoor sport? or just hangout together. nothing better than that.