If a girl tells me she loves me does she mean it?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • MP
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you can't tell and you have to ask us, then "no".

• 1 decade ago

Did you mean it when you said you were rich. If so then she might.

Seriously though.

When someone loves you they act like it, they speak well too and of you, they put you first and ask only that you do the same. Just go talk to her about, no pretense, no expectations, only openness and honesty.

real man = open, honest, compassionate, selfless and loving amongst other things. Lead with those things and talk to her.

• 1 decade ago

Actions speak louder than words. It's easy to say "i love you,"

but its another thing to show it as well. Does she show you how she feels for you, or does she say things like that to you and act a different way?

• 1 decade ago

Adrian,

depends how she says it.

if she writes 'loooveeyooouuu' on the end of a text or facebook wall post.. probably not.

if she says it to your face, with a reasonably serious look on her face, you could be in luck.

That is, if you love her back..

have a great day..

Cherry x

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No!!! people say they lover eachother all the time... most of it is just because they are infatuated.. it does not always mean love.. words dont mean anything! judge her by her actions. actions speak louder than words..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

does she show it? I would hope that's not something someone just throws around, it takes a lot to say those three words, she probably means it!

• 1 decade ago

Love is more doing than saying.

If she TELLS you she loves you, she could mean it, but it could be a number of different ways.

If she SHOWS you she loves you, then she means it. Look for the actions.

(:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends how she said it? if she said 'oh i do love you sometimes' then thats more of a 'i like you but we could never workout' thing.. you get me? but if she leans while saying 'i love you' then shes autually in love with you <3

• 1 decade ago

it all depends. If she say it often, then maybe just something she would say without serious. I never said to the guy that I love him, so if I said it, I mean it.

answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqgnA...

• 1 decade ago

when theyre young yes wen they get older-hide ya wallet cos they dont mean that **** anymore

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.