my teacher told me " you have a devilish twinkle in your eye", what does that phrase mean?

i talk a lot in her class, and my phone goes off almost every day, so what does that mean?

my teacher seem to like me, but i didnt understand what she meant by that

Favorite Answer

that usually just means that you look like your up to something. some people just have this look like they just did something and now they are trying to cover it up by acting all sweet and innocent. teachers sometimes like to just give people crap for that. if you think she likes you then its not a bad thing at all. many people thing that look is endearing. so no sweat!

When someone says this in this way, it's usually playful, and it means that it looks like you're up to something. Like you have some sort of plan in mind. This phrase is not an insult. It's playful. So in reality, she likes you just fine, or she wouldn't have used this particular phrase.

• Zaida

It means you're playfully mischievous.