In marriage & divorced section are certain words used in the same sentence a violation such as?

lick

massage

clitoris

If you take a look at the YA Rules you can be reported for "adult content" in an answer/question, even if it is "marriage/divorce" section because there are a lot of young people on the site. Have noticed some find a really good way of explaining those words by not using the "exact" term, and some of them are really clever :D

• Rev

Same as I would say to this question in any other category.

Those words are not in my opinion a violation by themselves. But if they were used in too explicit a context then they would be considered adult language.

And then reportable.

It all depends on what boring nutjob decides to report you.

Or if you call out a troll. They don't like it when the goats kick back.

You can use "proper" English.

I've typed penis vulva vagina in different replies and it has been fine because it is the formal use of each word in our language.

Intention of the combination of the words is what is also considered, I believe.

nope, i don't think so...unless the word "MY" is used in between lick and clitoris