Lv 5
? asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 decade ago

changeing your facebook through settings?

i want to change my facebook wall to have the friends or whatever i want lined up a line like this | instead of it in a box the whole wall basically. All my friends said they did it by settings but i don't get it, how they did it ?


OH forget it i found it myself by going on a friends page who had it and pressing get this profile :] thanks anyway.. ifeel so dumb lol

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.