Are selling weapons Haram?

My Brother Was planning to own a Gun shop Legal, i was wondering if selling weapons is haram.

PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU ACTUALLY KNOW.

Favorite Answer

It may not be haram but I'm against it. Consider other options.

It's actually interesting whether any of you would think working for the Syrian/Libyan/Yemeni/Bahraini military would be haram seeing as they also kill Muslims. This is a very interesting question. I'm actually not 100% sure so I'd avoid this career but at the same time the Israelis will get their weapons elsewhere anyway and the Israeli/Palestinian dispute is not an entirely religious one, there are many non-religious folk amongst the Israelis and Christians amongst the Palestinians. @Winter Summer You better not be living in the US if you honestly believe that paying taxes is haram; you should make hijrah to dar-al-Islam if that is so, you cant live in a society and refuse to do your bit, that's unethical, immoral and haram.

Nope

Mohammad was a slave trader. Bukhari (34:351)

Slave trading is a thousand times worse than gun trading, so I don't think your god believes your brother is sinning.

• Hay

NO! Everyone should own a gun. It our right

Must not be the Taliban certainly traffics in them.

no....free will