Where can I download movies onto my computer? (Other than itunes)?

It doesnt have to be free either.

Favorite Answer

I've found -- usually through google video -- a number of free websites which will provide you with older films. Of course I'm talking stuff like 1919's the Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, 1926's Die Abenteuer des Prinzen Achmed and 1930' Vampyr. REAL old stuff mainly -- for copyright reasons. But that stuff is still worth watching. So look around for REALLY old movies and you will find a couple of really great stuff. Sorry, though, I idiotically forgot to make bookmarks -- I found them by pursuing those movies and others through Google Video.

When you purchase a movie or a song on iTunes, it automatically sent to your library and thus, it is already on your library. To look for the files that you purchased on iTunes, you need to go My Documents. Then go to My Music, and click iTunes, and it should be there. If not, go to My Videos, then click iTunes if there is such a folder there. The file is on your computer when you purchase from iTunes.

Go to

AMAZON.COM

Source(s): Expeerience