My friend has an attitude and everyone is aware of it,I'm so done with her...am I in the right?

After all the years of helping her out with boys,giving her a ride home and what not,she's been nothing but selfish. Never inviting anyone out and the only two people that have been her real friends were me and my best friend Christy. I've been done calling her a friend. She just doesn't fit the basics so why should I call her my friend..with her random attitudes towards me? I can do without your hellow however there's no need for disrespect

I have had friends like that and they dont change. This girl obviously doesn't respect you or know how lucky she is to have a friend like you. Maybe shes just using you for stuff. I dont know if your popular or not but you seem like you would be better off being best friends Christy and ignoring the other girl. Maybe you can talk to her about it and say what bothers you but dont give to many chances.

Well, it all depends...

if you cut with this friend, would she be nice to you anymore? would this friends become an enemy? if so, you probably dont want that. Instead, why dont you... drift away. Keep that you dont want to be her friend subtle, that way, she doesnt feel like you just dropped her. Maybe just correct her sometimes when shes rude, but in a nice way like "That not nice the way you treated so-and-so" and if she doesnt listen, jst dont talk to her. She may get the hint that she needs an attitude clean up.

Hope this helps :)

Source(s): my advice skillz

I have a Friend like this, i have helped her out with everything and all she dose is ***** about me and all her other mates! just give em a slap, that's what i did..