gw

aside from our own existence, what proof of God is there.....?

most people DO assume that God exists...

Favorite Answer

There is no objective evidence of God. Not even our own existence is proof of him.

That is an utterly compelling proof in itself.

See

Finite and Eternal Being: An Attempt at an Ascent to the Meaning of Being (Stein, Edith//the Collected Works of Edith Stein)

Edith Stein

"his volume bears the imprint of the extraordinary intellectual and spiritual journey of its author, one of the most remarkable women of the twentieth century. Born in Breslau, Germany into a practicing Jewish family in 1891, Edith Stein abandoned her faith as a teenager and later became a key figure among the early disciples of Edmund Husserl, the founder of phenomenology. In 1921, she underwent a profound conversion and was baptized into the Catholic church. As a prominent German Catholic laywoman, she continue her teaching, writing, and promotion of women's rights, and began directing her attention toward a deeper encounter between the phenomenolgy she had helped to develop and the modern scholastic tradition of the church she had embraced. In 1933 she left the academic milieu and entered the Carmelite Monastery of Cologne. Yet, encouragd by her religious superiors, she soon took up her intellectual labors again, thoroughly recasting an earlier essay on Potency and Act to produce the present text, which remained unpublished at the time of her death in 1942 at the hands of the Nazis. Finite and Eternal Being is Edith Stein's master work, the culmination of her lifelong search for truth in all its philosophical, psychological, and spiritual dimensions. With her careful step-by-step analysis, she gradually shows how the being of all finite existents (especially the human I) finds its ultimate ground and destiny in the eternal Divine Being, the Creator whose trinitarian nature is reflected throughout creation."

There is no proof for the existence or non existence of god.

In his Word, the Bible. It is written:

Genesis 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying,

Genesis 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Genesis 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Genesis 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Genesis 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Genesis 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Go to www.ebiblefellowship.com for more info.

Source(s): KJV Holy Bible

Absolutely none. He's a grown up version of Santa.

Even if you make that very large leap in logic...we still know nothing of him/it.

The heavens The earth and everything in it.....