Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is this girl just leading me on?

There's this girl I like. Last week I noticed she was sitting a table by herself. I approached her and asked her if I could sit down at her table. She smiled and said "Yea sure! It's ok" so I sat down. Her friend came by a little later.

I noticed when I was talking to her (the girl I like), she sat up straight, faced me and made kind of big nervous eyes and didn't smile unless I smiled first. When she talked, she would look at me with wide eyes and talk kind of fast too but she wasn't loud.

She did this while she was sitting with her friend (who is also a girl) at a table.

But the thing is, she doesn't reply to my emails within 2-3 days. I remember on October 15th, I sent her an email and she replied 10 days later on the 25th. Then I emailed her on November 19th and she got back with me on the 23rd. She also gave relatively short responses to the emails too.

I was emailing her from our school website. Our school has it where you can pick student's names off the roster to email them.

I checked to see if she has a Facebook, she doesn't have one.

I don't have her number yet either.

Although I did add her friend on Facebook. I've talked to her a couple times.

This girl and I first met on October 15th. She approached me as I was walking out of the bathroom and asked me if I was a guy who worked at an autozone in the area.

She talked to her friend more than me when the three of us were at the table but she still asked me questions.

To then today, I asked the girl if she wanted to exchange numbers and she was like "Oh you can email me." Then I asked her if she wanted mine in case and she yea "It doesn't matter" then I gave it to her. I just said "Yea I thought I would give it to you in case you wanted to give me a call or text me" and she was like "Oh definitely!"

We also continued to talk once I gave her my number. We talked about the Holidays and our majors and stuff.

I'm just glad I gave her my number because today was the last day of class.

This guy on here said that she liked the look of me at first but she lost interest in me.

Meh. Poor dood. It could be that she's just busy, ya know? If she doesn't have a facebook, then that indicates she has a life [LOL] so probably spends more times out chilling with friends that checking her mail and stuff.

If you want a girl to be interested, playfully tease her. That is all.

Also, you should date and flirt with as many chicks as possible. That way, your mind is not always on one and always worrying. Plus, it also lessens the blow if it happens to not work out with them.

And yes, I'm a girl. Dating several chicks is not cheating. It's perfectly fine as long as you're not banging the whole lot of them.

Yea im sorry to say but that seems like a girl that lost interest, and she probably didnt answer your e-mail cause she probably doesnt use it much. But just be upfront and ask her on a date, or ask her how she feels about you. Thats the only way to know for sure man!

Best of luck bro, hope it works out

Everything you just described sounds like she doesn't have any romantic interest in you. It can't even be written off as being shy. She brushed you off when you asked for her number and you didn't even catch that.

I commend you for trying but she is not really forthcoming on your advancements. I would move on to another girl.

She doesn't know what she wants, she's leading you on. She's not interested in you but at the same time she likes the thought of having guys be interested in her. Don't waste anymore time on her. Forget her. If she really likes you she'll come to you.

Source(s): myself

that was kind of confusing but i think i get it. maybe she just doesnt check her e-mail often. i think yu should just talk to her in person more. it has a better effect. and she allowed you to sit with her, so it shouldn't be scary. just talk to her, a lot and eventually you'll be able to tell if she likes you or is just leading you on. if she seems fake then she's leading you on most likely. good luck.

answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201012...

Sorry, but it sounds like shes leading you on. Let her call and txt you now. You sound like a good guy so if shes interested she'll contact you. Good Luck!!=]

sounds like it bro. Now lead her on. Stop talking to her, ignore her like she doesn't even exist. Start paying attention to other girls, this'll piss her off good!!!

Source(s): experience

cool off and leave her alone for a while, when she tries to talk to you say "how you doing stranger?" (in a joking manor).... us girls are odd, i even get embarrassed and stupefied by my actions lol

sorry dude but hs just playa hatin u