Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

Geography assignment! Help!?

Ok, so I have this geography assignment and we have to develop a new food product for the canadian consumer and I have no idea what to make!! It can't have any orange food products, or any fruit at that or nuts, or cinnamin. It has to have 4 products from Canada. I wanna do something sweet! Any suggestions? ....

Favorite Answer

Canadian Dessert Bar

Butter, Sugar, Canadian Unsweetened Cocoa, eggs, vanilla, Canadian Graham Crackers, Canadian Walnuts, Canadian Coconut

A end would desire to would desire to the baseline of what you have been discussing and a threat matters that would take place sooner or later. So possibly u can say something like, we've regarded in any respect aspects of abc and the outcomes led to with the help of it in the present months.If it have been to take place back..then blah blah blah...

• Zyzzyx

Some places in Canada are warm enough to grow nectarines. (NO FRUIT??)

They grow sugar beets, so you can make sugar.

They grow cereals, and wheat (i.e. bread, buns, pastries, cookies)

They have dairy products like milk, butter, and cheese, so you could make ice cream, or yogurt; also beef.

They have fish and other seafood. (Chowder . . .)